Are your ingredients tested on animals?
- No. Never. Absolutely not. We are working towards getting Leaping Bunny certified and as of January 2020 California law banned the sale of cosmetics tested on animals! Yay!
Are your deodorants gluten free?
- Yes, although we do not craft our deodorants in a gluten free facility. We have never had a customer reach out to let us know they’ve had an allergic reaction to our deodorant.
Is your deodorant organic?
- Our deodorant is all natural but not organic. We do buy a few organic raw materials but do not have the certification to make an organic claim. Also any mineral can not be defined as organic. Therefore magnesium hydroxide is just natural and can never be in an organic class.
How do I know if I have an allergy to your deodorant?
- Please be aware of any skin allergies you may have before using our deodorant. If you are concerned, test it out on a small area of skin first. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your physician about essential oils.
Is your deodorant baking soda free?
- Yes! Along with many other customers, our founder has a personal sensitivity to baking soda therefore it didn't make the cut in our final formula.
Do you provide free samples?
- We do not provide free samples right now. Maybe we will in the future!
What shipping materials do you use?
- We are proud to partner with EcoEnclose and use their 100% recycled padded mailers. For larger orders we use recyclable cardboard boxes with kraft packing paper and kraft flatback sealing tape.
Do you ship everyday?
- We ship almost everyday! We try our best to get deodorants out as quickly as possible. Our turnaround time is 1-2 business days (this does not include postal transit time) If you would like your deodorant shipped by or on a specific date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing and we will try our best to make it happen.
If you have any other questions please email us at email@example.com!